2008-06-08

why this blog?

It so often happens to me that i say something and noone seems to understand :). Well, this applies to my field of expertise - software engineering. Like, i say "OK, this is possible, but..." - and nobody seems to care that there is "but" and something after it. Of course, this is just standard human reaction, to dismiss what you cannot comprehend, but still i feel very often it would have been better if those words were heard, also considering that i usually talk only when i think i have something important to say(things like "oh, you must have been to a barber, what a nice haircut!" are not considered important by me despite of possibly having emotional impact which could very well cause some important things to happen - bun anyway, who is to measure that?). So, for not to feel uneasy for letting my words in vain, i will write something here.
Also, i read quite a bit science fiction, fantasy books, mostly in my native language - lithuanian, and sometimes in russian. And of course i read books in programming - ranging from algorithms/complexity to software projects management. So i will try to post impressions on my readings here as well.

No comments: